1. A good laugh. A laugh that makes you laugh so hard you have tears streaming down your face. Laughter brings so much happiness into your soul. So I just love a great laugh.
2. Bus rides. As much as I hate waiting to catch the bus, I love my bus rides, where I’m sitting there by myself listening to my tunes. It’s like listening to the soundtrack of your life. Feeling fulfilled in some way.
3. A great outfit. I’m really big on thrifting and old shit, and reconstructing clothes. So yeah, I love to get dress and just feel like, “Damn, you did an awesome job of getting dressed today.” I feel wholesome when I have on a great outfit, feeling like I could take on the world.
4. Laying in my bed in complete darkness right before I go to sleep. You get to think about life, your day, the future, anything basically and feel content with everything. That’s probably the only time of the day where I feel completely content about anything.
5. Great artwork. It’s something about coming across a piece of artwork and just thinking, “Wow.” I believe artist are pure geniuses. Creating emotion with a pen or paint brush. Just wow. I love great artwork.
6. Movies. I am such a movie buff. Like I love movies. I love films that make me think, triggers me to actually concentrate on the movie. I just love movies, books too, but movies take the cake.
7. Dressing up a plate. I like to try new “recipes” meaning I throw things together in a pot and make it look fancy and delicious and then find out if it actually is. Most of the time yes, but sometimes I don’t care as long as it looks scrumptious.
8. My dog. My love for him is really more than anyone. Which sounds cookoo, but God I just love my dog, because I know he loves me, no questioning it. He probably knows more about me than anyone else haha.
9. My mugs. Okay, so I love mugs. I have this set where it looks like they all have henna tattoos, and they are just beautiful. It’s just something about drinking out of a mug. The feeling is indescribable or maybe it’s just me. Whoops.
10. Lastly, being alone. Yeah sometimes I have my pitty parties about being #foreveralone but jeez, there is nothing like being alone and feeling amazing. I love when I’m alone and it’s so quiet, especially when it’s cold and I can drink me some hot cocoa and just feel infinite.